2. To clean up little baby messes
3. To clean up not-so-little mommy messes
4. To have the freedom of handing baby off to a well meaning person and not worry about baby spitting up all over their nice clothes! Let’s face it, sometimes we don’t care when it is our clothes but if it is someone else...
5. It fits nicely in your purse or diaper bag
6. A cover-up for nursing mommies on the go
7. A small car blanket for rainy or cold days
8. Fabric to prop up baby’s head when she falls asleep in the car seat or stroller
9. An emergency diaper changing pad
10. All the complements you will get because the burp cloth is just SO cute!
2. Security blanket
3. Bath time wash cloth
4. Playground wipe - we live in a misty coastal beach town so our playground always has water on the slide and swings. We have to be savvy and carry around a towel to the park, these are nice and small and are already in your play bag!
5. Picnic napkins
6. And finally for the burp cloths that had too much love they can be used as cleaning towels.
Here is how to win one of my bumble bee burp cloths pictured on my page.
The deadline to enter is Saturday at midnight (Pacific Time), the winners will be announced on Sunday morning.